Welcome to the MDI website. Content and updating of information is ongoing on our website, therefore if you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us.
November 26th, 2021
What: Free 1 day online event for students and adults with disabilities and specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia or dyspraxia, or with mental health conditions, exploring post-secondary school options in education in the Republic of Ireland. You can register and find out more here here.
When: Better Options 2021 will take place online via Zoom from 10.30-4pm on Saturday, 27 November with breaks throughout the day.
• Options and Routes to Courses.
• Getting the most from College Life.
• Succeeding with Assistive Technology.
• How the DARE Scheme works.
• What to Expect Post-Secondary School.