November 26th, 2021
What: Free 1 day online event for students and adults with disabilities and specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia or dyspraxia, or with mental health conditions, exploring post-secondary school options in education in the Republic of Ireland. You can register and find out more here here.
When: Better Options 2021 will take place online via Zoom from 10.30-4pm on Saturday, 27 November with breaks throughout the day.
• Options and Routes to Courses.
• Getting the most from College Life.
• Succeeding with Assistive Technology.
• How the DARE Scheme works.
• What to Expect Post-Secondary School.