Survey on transition from paediatric to adult care among young people living with Duchenne
August 23rd, 2022
Have your say on moving into adulthood. We wish to share a survey from PTC Therapeutics to get answers to important questions about transition from paediatric to adult care among young people living with Duchenne to better understand the transition experience between paediatric and adult services for DMD.
PTC would like to find out opinions from the following people:
1) Teenagers and young people between 16 and 26 years of age living with Duchenne who:
- are about to begin transition between paediatric and adult care
- have recently transitioned between paediatric and adult care.
2) Parent and carers of the teenagers and young people living with Duchenne.
As a thank you for your time you will receive a €6 Amazon gift card.
Take the survey here.
About filling in the survey
In section 1, please select one of these options:
- Pre-transition parent/carer
- Post-transition parent/carer
If you select option ‘e. Other’ the survey will end and you will not be able to continue.
Thank you so much for taking the time to your help shape transition for the future!