Feedback and Complaints
As a valued supporter of Muscular Dystrophy Ireland, we know it is important that we facilitate any feedback or complaints that you may have. If for any reason you should feel aggrieved then we will endeavour to do our utmost to make sure that we come to a satisfactory solution. We feel it is important that we learn from our mistakes so your feedback is very important to us.
Muscular Dystrophy Ireland is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen to and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve. We are committed to upholding the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising available on Link Here
We welcome all feedback
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to make a complaint
- We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response
- We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person.
- We deal with it quickly and politely
- We respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board
If you have feedback or a complaint about any of our work you can contact out CEO by email, telephone or in writing:
Contact, MDI, 75 Lucan Road, Chapelizod, Dublin 20; Tel (01) 6236414, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
If you complain in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then (where possible), if it is received by email, fax or post we will acknowledge it within 7 days, and do everything we can to resolve it within 14 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline. We are open 5 days a week from 9.00am to 5.00pm, and closed between 1.00pm and 2.00pm each day.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are not happy with our response, you may get in touch again by writing to Muscular Dystrophy Ireland’s Chairperson. The Chairperson will ensure that your appeal is considered at Board level and will respond within two weeks of this consideration by Board members.