Welcome to the MDI website. Content and updating of information is ongoing on our website, therefore if you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us.
May 9th, 2022
Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy’s (PPMD) 2022 Annual Conference takes place from 23-26 June virtually, as well as in-person in Arizona. The virtual conference experience will feature:
- Presentations and discussion panels featuring the latest research, clinical trials, approved therapies, care initiatives, quality of life issues, and more.
- In-depth presentations and discussion panels on gene therapy and next steps in the field.
- The Duchenne Cardiac Care Town Hall, part of an extended 3-hour session dedicated specifically to Duchenne hearts.
- Breakout sessions according to age, covering multiple aspects of care, as well as new breakout sessions for Becker families.
- A dedicated track for Teens and Adults with Duchenne/Becker, including sessions as part of PPMD’s Power of Us Summit Series.
- Dynamic Resource Fair, Scientific Poster Session, and Community ‘Knight Hacks’ Poster Contest listings.
- Access to an online Attendee Hub & App to personalize your agenda and conference experience. This year’s app will offer an enhanced experience for virtual attendees, allowing for increased interaction during live sessions, including breakouts.
You can register here here.