Barretstown Bereavement Camps
November 8th, 2021
Barretstown are running two new bereavement camps this December. The dates are Thursday 2nd to Sunday 5th December OR Thursday 9th to Sunday 12th December.
There will be 12 families at each weekend and their hope is that for the 2nd camp in spring of 2022 that they can bring both camps together. They have the following COVID measures in place:
- All adults aged 18 and over must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 – please ensure you bring a copy of your digital certificate with you as this will be checked upon arrival.
- All family members will be antigen tested on arrival to camp.
- Families will be asked to monitor and record daily temperature checks for each family member for 3 days before attending camp – daily reminders will be sent to families by text message.
- All adults and children aged 13 and over will be required to wear a face covering when indoors and outside when unable to maintain the 2-metre distance.
- Families will complete a COVID questionnaire 24hours before camp.
In addition to the above enhanced measures, family members must……
- maintain good general and hand hygiene.
- use hand sanitiser when entering all buildings.
- maintain at least a 2metres between themselves staff members, families, and visitors.
- maintain good respiratory and cough etiquette.
For further information contact:
Head of Nursing & Family Services
T: +353 (0)45 – 864115