Notice of AGM 2021
Notice of Annual General Meeting of
Muscular Dystrophy Ireland Company Limited by Guarantee (the “Company”)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of the Company will be held at the registered office,
75 Lucan Road, Chapelizod, Dublin 20, D20 DR77 on Saturday 4th September 2021 at 12.30 pm for the following purpose.
- Approval of the Minutes of the AGM held on 12 Sept 2020.
- Discussion relating to any matters arising from the minutes of the 2020 AGM
- Chairperson’s Report.
- To receive and consider the Company’s audited financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2020 together with the reports of the directors and of the auditors thereon.
- To note the business of the Company.
- To appoint Auditors.
- To authorise the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
- The following directors retire in accordance with the Constitution:
(a) Mr. Kenneth Rowan
(b) Ms. Una McCourt
- By separate resolutions to elect as Directors the following, in accordance with the Constitution and, being eligible, offer themselves for re-election:
(a) Dr. John Roche;
(b) Ms. Hazel Bridcut; – Position: Treasurer
(c) Ms. Una McCourt
(e) Ms. Roisin Glynn – Position: Vice Chairperson
- By separate resolutions to elect as Directors the following who offer themselves for election:
(a) Mr. Patrick Cassidy – Position: Chairperson
(b) Mr. Eoghan Clifford
(c) Mr. Gareth Crowe
(d) Dr. Ashling Holland
(e) Ms. Fiona Nolan – Position: Secretary
- To transact any other business which may be properly transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
By order of the Board.
Dated this 11th Day of August 2021
Note – Only paid–up members who have paid their annual subscription on or by 26th June 2021 can be nominated for election to the Board of Directors and vote at the AGM on any resolutions.
Note: A member entitled to attend, speak and vote at the AGM is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend, speak and vote on their behalf.
A proxy need not be a Member of the Company