Fundraising and PR
As a voluntary organisation, MDI depends solely on donations and state contributions. We host a variety of national fundraising events throughout the year to fund respite support and youth services and medical research into the condition.
National events include:
- MDI’s National Awareness Day & Fundraising Appeal on Valentine’s Day
- The VHI Women’s Mini Marathon Dublin, June Bank Holiday
- Christmas Cards
- Ireland Bike Fest, Killarney, Co Kerry, June Bank Holiday
Members, friends and supporters of MDI also fundraise on a regional and local level, taking part in fun activities and organising different events which are so important in assisting MDI to continue the delivery of support services and funding medical research.
Examples of just some of the local and regional fundraising:
- Raffles / Auctions / Table Quiz
- Walk athons / Sleep athons
- Church gate collections
- Parachute clubs / Fancy dress nights
For more information about MDI’s Fundraising / PR activities, visit the pop out links from the Fundraising/PR menu on the top of this page or contact MDI’s Fundraising / PR Coordinator, Amy Bramley at email@example.com